According to Dr. Chintana Manorompatarasarn, there is a tendency for city people to develop cancers due to the “time is money” trend that makes everything hectic. Besides, people tend to do or consume things that best suit their lifestyles, and many of those things do cause cancer. There are many factors that could cause this, such as eating junk and microwaved foods, using chemical products, being irascible, and not doing enough exercise, she added.
5 factors that help prevent cancers are:
1. Avoid eating greasy food and preserved food. Instead, eating fiber and vitamins is very important, such as vegetables and fruits
2. Give yourself at least 6-8 hours of sleep per day
3. Quit smoking or try to stay away from smokers
4. Don’t stress out. If you feel depressed, find a way to relax and calm your mind
5. Exercising is very crucial in preventing cancers as well, so do it when you can and while you still can
Report by : NNT