Fishing Boat Killer
Huayyai, January 12, 2012 [PDN]; Huayyai police station, Pol. Maj. Gen. Jamnong Rattanakul, Koh Jan police station and Na Jomtien police station arrested Mr. Aekphong or “Aek Boontha” age 29, address 14/2 Moo 3 Tambon Muangpon, Mae Hongsorn province in possession of a caliber . 38 Ruger pistol license number 1913503. Mr. Aekphong was charged with murder of Amphol Cheuboll age 26, at Baan Toonglaharn Moo 8 Tambon Huayyai, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi. Pol. Col. Chonnapat Nawalak, Superintendent Huayyai police said, that Mr. Aekphong told him it was an accident. The case is under investigation.
The Cable Thieves
January 11, 2012 Pol. Col. Pramote Ngarmpradit Koh Jan police station arrested a gang of electric and telephone cable thieves at Klong Krabau bridge Moo 7, Koh Jan, Chonburi province. The following suspects were arrested:
1. Mr. Yuthana Sakpibulrat age 34, address 402/7 Moo 5 Tambon Kansong, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi province.
2. Ms. Kaewjai Sawaithong age 32, address 11 Moo 1 Tambon Tabtan, Amphur Sangkha, Surin province.
3. Mr. Chok or “Ton” Burmese citizen age 16, address 34/1 Moo 5 Tambon Ku, Amphur Prangku, Srisaket province.
4. Mr. Sakpibulrat or “Pete Praditja” age 15, address 186 Moo 4 Tambon Borwin, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi province.
5. Mr. Vipat or “Kead Vilalai” age 15, address 49/5 Moo 4 Tambon Borwin, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi province.
The arrested were in possession TOT and TT&T electric and telephone cables, diameter 2 inches total length 150 meters, value 200,000 THB.
All the suspects were charged with stealing public property and possession of amphetamines.
All the suspects will investigated and prosecuted according to Thai law.