Banglamung 11 June 2011 [PDN]: At 0:30 a.m. Banglamung Police was informed of a fire at a rented house in Sukaim Village, Nong Prue.
The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation of Nongprue rescue team and assisting neighbours broke down the front entrance to extinguish the fire.
According to the neighbours, the tenants had already left the house and belongings before the fire began.
It took approximately 10 minutes to extinguish the fire, a fireman said adding that furniture and some properties were burned.
The tenant, Nuttawat Puanmula, 28 said after his girlfriend and he left the house, he heard his house was on fire.
Nuttawat believed the cause of fire was due to the electrical burn of an old air-conditioner.