The Company has approximately 29,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices worldwide. Established in Thailand in 1988, the Company now today employs over 1,000 people. We are now expanding our team and looking for enthusiastic candidates and self-motivated people to join our company.
Sales Manager (Pattaya) Thai / Foreigner
Pattaya Condominium Project
• Responsible for Manage all sales activities including reply/responding tose mails, maintaining accurate records of pricing, invoices, etc.
• Supervise and monitor the performance of the sales team
• Achieve sales targets and expand new prospects and business opportunities
• Manage and support clients’ requirements, contracts, etc.
• Male or Female, aged 30-35 years
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related relevant fields
• Minimum of 3 years’ with successful experience in managing a sales team
• Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
• Computer literacy is a must (MS- Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Good Pleasant personality with first-class communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Property experience preferred but this is not as important as your ability.
Interested candidates should apply in person or submit an application letter by e-mail, with a full resume, transcript, details of expected salary and a recent photo to the below address below :
CB Richard Ellis (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
87/2 Wireless Road., Lumpini, Pathumwan, BangkokKK, 10330, Thailand
Tel.0-2-654- 1111 ext. 513 Fax 0-2-685- 3300