As you are probably aware, Pattaya Daily News has now comprehensively covered the news and current events within Pattaya, Thailand & Internationally for the last 4 years. Our extremely accomplished and professional team strives to continuously improve the way that we present our news to readers, business partners and other affiliates alike. We officially introduce to you our new format with the specific aim of broadening our reader base, whilst providing our existing audience with a more extensive & well rounded website.
You see by looking at the site we have left all the existing features unchanged apart from them being in a different layout, which we believe is more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. We have kept with the same format in our topic headings for both news and features, also retaining our recently changed forum and classifieds structure.
At present the new features of the website include;
* Menu bar now runs along the top of the screen, as opposed to the left hand side
* Addition of the Directory tab, encompasses Pattaya business directory
* Today’s Information, currency exchange rates, weather & stock market index
* Today’s Tags, key words associated with current days news articles
* Static calendar at the top of the home page
* The search bar has been moved to the top and is now located on every page
* Links to “Twitter” and “Face book” are present on the home page
Entering our 5th year of service, the Pattaya Daily News team has worked hard to consistently adapted the way we provide our news, striving to keep up with the rapidly advancing internet technology that is available to users. So, in our aim to continuously innovate the way we provide our news, we would like to conclude by stating that there are a few more changes yet to come over the next few months for our loyal readers. So please, stay browsing and keep up to date with news and current affairs at www.pattayadailynews.com; where you have, “powerful news at your fingertips.”
Have a safe and Happy New Year!
Pattaya Daily News Team